Clean-in-place in a healthy way, or as known in the industry, “CIP” is the most important element of the production process. Properly conducted CIP directly affects product quality. It minimizes contamination problems and extends the lives of equipment used. Most importantly, CIP must be done before and after production in terms of health and bacteria formation.
Kromel CIP Systems ensure direct cleaning of pipelines and inaccessible areas of machinery by means of water and detergents without removing and removing any equipment. With circulation directly from the tanks, process equipment such as pipelines, heat exchangers, valves, pumps become hygienic and ready for next production.
Kromel provides its customers with the most suitable solutions with its filtration systems and standard systems developed in the field of CIP Systems. Our expert staff in heating, cooling and filtration systems will design the finest details required for your CIP system.
- Personnel working in the production area are prevented from contacting with chemicals
- It is important for occupational safety
- Closed system cleaning is ensured without the need to remove and clean the equipment
- Saves time
- Minimizes labor costs
- It is an essential system in terms of production standardization and clean production
- Ensures removal of residues and bacteria in pipelines during production
You can get detailed information from our sales department about the implementation of Membrane Filtration methods in CIP systems.